Monday 5 September 2011

Lovin' the long weekend :)

Ohhh... I hate when longs weekends end!!! I just love the extra time to hang out with those you love, relax, work on the 2 do list etc.... this weekend was really well balanced for me :) 


Here is a recap of AWESOME moments I chose to photograph with my iphone :) 


Beautiful view by the lake: while on a walk with my papa



Another view of the beautiful sunset :) 


One of the best parts of dinner with my love :) Coconut smoothie :))) YUM


Full fridge, ready for a new week :) Lots of "clean eating" recipes to try this week :) 


Bedtime snack....

Blueberry, banana, coconut, vanilla yogurt & milk :) 
I was too tired to move the decor away from the outlets.... the fall theme makes up for it though right ;)

Good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment