Over here we are celebrating Hanukkah and about to celebrate Christmas :) I just love this time of year!! Its so magical and heartwarming. I love that the focus is on family and lasting traditions!!!
We have some annual traditions but I'm about to stir things up and think of a new tradition that is special for my hubby and I to share with my parents. I've been brainstorming and google-ing all kinds of ideas!!
- Usually we go snow mobiling and have a fabulous xmas dinner (prepared by my
- Usually open one present on xmas eve; but usually turns in to all .... so we can enjoy sleeping in!!
- Keep a "joy" journal to help remember special holiday moments
- Matching pj's (not sure my hubby will go for this!!)
- Sit and reflect on the best part of the year
- Keep a collection of individual peoples favorite xmas song and make a cd next year
- Take a photo in the same place each year
- Write appreciation cards/ letters
- Play games/ watch xmas movies