Saturday 28 January 2012

Where does the time go.....

Wow, its been awhile since my last post!!
 I can't believe how time flies and especially that FEBRUARY is almost here!!! 
I do love February as it is full of birthdays :) Especially MINE :) 
I have a nice and relaxing weekend ahead! 
Just doing some errands this afternoon and will be takin' it easy for the rest of the time :) 
I don't have much to say today.... so I thought I would post some pics from my phone ....


A little while ago ... it was chilly over this way....

-26 definitely is cool..... but not as cool as......

I dunno how the bunnies handle the crazy weather......

I found a new cool iphone app..... called the akinator... totally worth checking out... he is alike an arabian psychic- its super fun to have him guess the the "person" you are thinking about.... I seemed to stump him... and this is what he said....
Shortly after this message... he guessed... PETER PAN :) 

Heres a little something to ponder.....
HAVE A GRRRRREAT WEEKEND :) Enjoy every second!!!

m



No comments:

Post a Comment