Tuesday 26 June 2012

OMG... my daily calories in one sitting ?!?!

So I had a pretty good day... I left work thinking "I really like my job and today was a good day"!! Nice way to start my evening eh? Plus went to meet a friend for coffee and a cute and quaint coffee place......

Then I thought I would stop at the mall and have a quick bite to eat while doing 
some over due errands.... 
Kinda got myself craving some THAI.... so I INDULGED.....

So YUMMY... 
THEN....
 I went to add in my moderately sized dinner to complete my calories for the day...... and was AMAZED... how many calories where in my YUMMY DINNER...
1131 CALORIES!!!
OMG I dunno what to do!!!
EEK GUILT TRIP...... now I know how looks can be deceiving!!


Anyhow, thankfully, there was a nice finish to the evening..... 
Nite. 
What have you indulged in lately, and later found out it wasn't such a health option?!!?!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment