Sunday 7 August 2011

Better late.... than never...

So I haven't been too great at keeping my BLOG up 2 date!!! I just don't know what to write about on a daily basis. I enjoy writing when I have a specific thought or event to write about.

Todays thoughts are really about encouraging myself to live in the moment and enjoy each day for what it is. What do you like to do to enjoy some personal reflective time? I like to write in my journal while sipping something yummy at a coffee shop OR if the weather is nice, lying outside in the sun and writing about life ;)

This week I am looking forward to reading a new book I started for an upcoming book club meeting. Its called "Everything Beautiful Began After". Have any of you read it??? Its a different style of writing than I am used to... so its taking a while to get into. Only another week till my book club.... better get going...

ENJOY your WEEK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment