Thursday 21 June 2012

500 WOWSERS

Hey Guys, 

I dropped of the blogging radar for a while.... but here I am ... I'm back.... I have a ton of photos to upload.... in anticipation for this day!!! I was long awaiting..........


WOW !!! 500 Views!!!

So tonight I am celebrating.... that its a beautiful day outside 
and I GOT MOTIVATED AGAIN!!

I joined a local bootcamp!! Starting next week :) 
Here's hoping we can get the SUMMER started out just right!!!

Heres a little sneak peak in to my recent iphoto life.....

A cabin evening with my papa :) 
Just before the marshmellow roast....
 First crack at cinnamon buns....



These little guys make my day.....
Evening stroll with my hubby....
 Beautiful Nature @ Its Best



Peak A Boo
Alzheimers Memory Walk.....
What a thoughtful and memory provoking event. 

 Last night of dragon boat practice...





What makes your day a grrrrrreat one ???

No comments:

Post a Comment